La Comunidad Laboral Líder en Iberoamérica. Ingresá tu Currículum en Trabajando.com y postulá a cientos de empleos
- Servicios Financieros Varios
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
Position at a glance:
The candidate will have the distinct opportunity to work with a talented team of index quant research professionals at Evalueserve Chile’s Financial division (FS) which gives support to equity index products. The candidate will be responsible for effective oversight of index calculations ranging from data capture to index calculation, rebalance and publication gaining experience in performing tasks related to development and maintenance of index products for a top European client.
The associate will assist our client’s U.S. and UK based on Equity products.
• Supporting daily index calculations.
• Supporting index rebalancing.
• Index Development.
• Take care of day to day issues and requests associated with maintenance and delivery of indices to the client.
• Successful delivery of ad hoc projects and ensure overall delivery of objectives.
Equity Research Senior Analyst (Banca y Servicios Financieros)
País de la oferta: CHILE
Ubicación en el extranjero: Viña del Mar, V Región
2. Ingeniería Civil Industrial
3. Ingeniería Comercial
|Requisitos mínimos||Qualifications and Requirements:
Professional degree in finances or engineering, preferable with master related to Finance with Proficiency in the following skills:
• Excel, VBA.
• SQL Navigator.
• Good knowledge of pricing, corporate actions, and reference data related activities.
• Proficient in handling various financial portals like Bloomberg, Reuters 3000 Xtra, FACTSET.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English.
• 3 year of relevant experience.
• Strong interest on finance and capital markets areas.
• Experience on index methodologies and equity strategies is preferable.
• Detail and quality oriented.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Team Worker.
• Able to work on shifts.
Lectura: Nivel avanzado /
Escritura: Nivel avanzado /
Conversación: Nivel avanzado
|Software|| VBA (nivel usuario)
SQL Navigator (nivel usuario)
|Tipo de contrato||Efectivo|
|Jornada Laboral||Full Time|