La Comunidad Laboral Líder en Iberoamérica. Ingresá tu Currículum en Trabajando.com y postulá a cientos de empleos
- Servicios Financieros Varios
Position at a glance:
This position is within the existing Customer Insights & Data Analytics team at Evalueserve Chile supporting a leading US retail bank in its List Execution team within the Marketing Execution area.
The Marketing Execution team works with strategic marketing partners to help identify, develop and deliver direct-to-client marketing and market research campaigns. This is a position focused on providing business knowledge and proficient technical skills through smooth execution of campaigns as an individual contributor to the team.
Responsibilities may include:
• Lead conversations and consult with multiple business partners regarding campaign strategies and requirements as well as gather and align requirements to business objectives
• Translate strategies and requirements into coding, reporting and audit requirements and execute on the campaign requirements using advanced analytical techniques through SAS and SQL
• Ensure all lead lists generated adhere to security, legal and compliance regulations and high quality control standards by performing rigorous testing and managing process or system issues during execution to ensure on-time delivery
• Follow standard processes defined for list execution and guide other team members and partners as necessary
• Identify requests outside of standard processes and support senior team members in the development of new procedures
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and drive results in a matrix environment
• Find and implement new ideas to gain efficiencies or enhance precision within the scope of work
• Train other team members on skills needed for successful project execution
Senior Marketing Execution Analyst (Finanzas)
País de la oferta: CHILE
Ubicación en el extranjero: Viña del Mar
2. Ingeniería Civil en Informática / Computación
3. Ingeniería Civil Industrial
4. Ingeniería Civil Matemática
5. Ingeniería en Estadística
6. Ingeniería Matemáticas
|Requisitos mínimos||Required Qualifications:
• Professional degree in Finance, Engineering or a similar field from a reputable institute
• 3+ years of experience with SAS and SQL and proven experience working with relational databases such as Oracle, Teradata or SQL Server
• Proven experience with data handling, manipulation and reporting as well as working with large datasets
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Be able to collaborate with teams in different functions to understand campaign objectives and business requirements
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail
• Keen desire to improve processes, to find ways to wring efficiencies through reengineering and/or automation
• High degree of flexibility with the ability to work in a self-directed environment and strong independent, organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work autonomously.
• UNIX Shell Scripting/DataMart Mainframe experience
• Understanding of financial industry terms and jargon
• IBM UNICA experience (Campaign Management Tool)
• Database marketing experience, response tracking, or reporting and analytics in banking industry or campaign analytics experience in retail or any other industry.
Lectura: Nivel avanzado /
Escritura: Nivel avanzado /
Conversación: Nivel avanzado
|Tipo de contrato||Indiferente|
|Jornada Laboral||Full Time|